1. Phonemic Awareness in Young Children: A Classroom Curriculum
2. Words Their Way: Word Study for Phonics, Vocabulary, and Spelling Instruction, 6th ed.
3. Unlocking Literacy: Effective Decoding and Spelling Instruction, 2nd ed.
4. Bringing Words to Life: Robust Vocabulary Instruction, 2nd ed.
5. Teaching Vocabulary in All Classrooms, 5th ed.
6. From Phonics to Fluency: Effective Teaching of Decoding and Reading Fluency in the Elementary School, 3rd ed.
7. Teaching Reading Comprehension Processes, 3rd ed.
8. Best Practices in Literacy Instruction, 5th ed.
9. Handbook of Writing Research, 2nd ed.
12. Notice & Note: Strategies for Close Reading
13. Disrupting Thinking: Why How We Read Matters
14. Best Practices in Writing Instruction, 2nd ed.
15. Best Practices in Adolescent Literacy Instruction, 2nd ed.
16. Collaborative Coaching for Disciplinary Literacy: Strategies to Support Teachers in Grades 6-12
17. Essentials of Assessing, Preventing, and Overcoming Reading Difficulties
18. Language at the Speed of Sight: How We Read, Why So Many Can’t, and What Can Be Done About It
19. Turning the Page on Complex Texts: Differentiated Scaffolds for Close Reading Instruction
20. Rigorous Reading: 5 Access Points for Comprehending Complex Texts
21. Inside Information: Developing Powerful Readers and Writers of Informational Text Through Project-Based Instruction
22. Reading Reconsidered
23. Reading in Secondary Content Areas
Copyright © 2022 Shanahan on Literacy. All rights reserved. Web Development by Dog and Rooster, Inc.